Summer is here and we couldn’t be more excited! This summer, we’re keeping cool with grapefruit infused water – it’s super quick to make and tastes delicious. Just grab your pitcher, fill with ice and add sliced grapefruit – voila! You can add some mint on top for that cool summer scent. Pour into your favorite cups and enjoy! Share your favorite summer treats with us @BalsaCircle on Twitter or Instagram!
Want even more grapefruit goodness? Try these!
- The buzziest ingredients in a bottle: grapefruit | Well+Good
- Three Ingredient Grapefruit Popsicles | Turntable Kitchen
- Grapefruit Sorbet | Around My Family Table
- Grapefruit & Strawberry Smoothie Recipe | Green and Clean Mom
- Broiled Grapefruit with Brown Sugar & Honey | The Rustic Willow